, but I didn't have time to fill it out.
Then, when I wanted to check back...
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 some people.
1) Don't always count on me to calm someone who's crying or upset. I just make things more awkward. Just... No. :c
2) From elementary to 8th grade, my mom always helped me with my studies. This year in the first semester my mom told me she wasn't going to help me. I thought I was seriously gonna fail. What happened? I got the highest grade in all of 9th grade. Woooop~
3) I bring up the worst out of facts. Just putting that aside before any of you start complaining.
4) I don't have that big of a mind, but I need some time to think up stuff and a lot of people confuse it that I'm brainstorming a cure for type B diabetes when I'm just thinking if penguins have knees or not.
5) Sometimes I can't understand myself. I don't know what I like, what I do, what I think... I just don't. For example, I once liked rap, then dubstep. No, wait, I like rock. Wait, was it metal?
6) In relation, I like Rise Against and Paramore. I'm quite fond of rock (or was it metal? Blah...) and they're my favorite bands, and I think Hayley Williams is the best vocalist in the world.
7) I draw stuff.
8) I've been trying to practice lucid dreaming a few days ago. Unfortunately, I haven't done any progress...
9) What what's happening.
10) ERROR. System shutting off....
Oh joy, questions.
1) If you where forced to give up three of your emotions, what would they be?
Aha. I'd start off with sadness. Next would be anger, then probably emptiness. Does that count as an emotion? o:
2) The world is ending. What crazy wild things would you do in your final hours?
THRRRROOOOWW THHHEEEE CHEEEEEEEEEESE
3) If you had the opportunity to find out once and for all whether or not there is a God, would you want to know the answer or not? (Bare in mind the consequences: you could get the answer that you're hoping for, or you're entire world view could disappear in the blink of an eye if it's not your desired answer. Do you want to take that risk?)
No. I already have all the proof that there is a God.
Also, your entire world*
4) If you could rewrite any movie, which would it be.
Sdgftyctrghj....Titanic. As Jack holds Rose at the tip of the ship, the boat comes to a complete halt, sending them both overboard.
I just... I dunno.
5) If you had to live on just one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
6) If you where to die through murder, how would you want that murder to play out?
Jeepers, hmm... I don't know, however it shall be. At least I keep my head up and not hide my pride or something.
7) If you where the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?
Get excited for the first 5 minutes then get back to my computer.
8) Which would you rather: spend the summer wearing large wooly coats, hats, gloves, etc, or spend the winter wearing nothing but your underwear?
Summer. I really like being warm, even in the most uncomfortable situations.
9) If you could write a cheesy song, what would it be about?
10) Which would you rather give up: the ability to talk or the ability to hear?
The ability to talk. I don't do that stuff much, anyway.
11) What would you say if I told you this journal entry was a trap?
ARGH NO GETITOFF SHUNPO OUT
I really don't have time to make questions or tag people. Thank me later.
Edit: Ah! I forgot your questions, *Lewanut! Whoops...